This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your agreement with Global Tea Marketing Agency . If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document Global Tea Marketing Agency may suspend or terminate your account. Global Tea Marketing Agency Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for Global Tea Marketing Agency's Services is designed to help protect Global Tea Marketing Agency , Global Tea Marketing Agency's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Global Tea Marketing Agency. Global Tea Marketing Agency reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://Global Tea Marketing Agency.com.
Prohibited Uses of Global Tea Marketing Agency's Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Global Tea Marketing Agency's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Global Tea Marketing Agency's servers, is prohibited. Global Tea Marketing Agency's accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider. Collection of personal data. Using the Services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Global Tea Marketing Agency's customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Global Tea Marketing Agency-hosted domain, or referencing any Global Tea Marketing Agency account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or persons listed in/on Global Tea Marketing Agency .
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Global Tea Marketing Agency's customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Global Tea Marketing Agency network or on another providers network.
10. Using Global Tea Marketing Agency's Services to interfere with the use of the Global Tea Marketing Agency network by other customers or authorized users. Customer Responsibility for
Customers Users. Each of Global Tea Marketing Agency customer's is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Global Tea Marketing Agency , is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of a Global Tea Marketing Agency customer will be forwarded to the Global Tea Marketing Agency customers postmaster for action. If violations of the Global Tea Marketing Agency Acceptable Use Policy occur, Global Tea Marketing Agency reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Global Tea Marketing Agency's AUP as Global Tea Marketing Agency deems appropriate, without notice.