- Where are you located?
- How long does it take to ship if I select free shipping?
- I would like my shipment next day, is that possible?
- After shipping can I track my orders?
- Do you accept returns?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you do wholesale?
- Where are the products made?
- What does the Hacker Safe image mean?
- What is Google Checkout?
- Are the pictured products what I get or do I get something similar?
- The picture looks really nice, does the item look the same?
- I'm not comfortable purchasing online, how can I find a store near me?
- May I order over the phone?
- Do you have a print catalogue you can send me?
- How long have you been in business?
- Why does the register form ask for my date of birth?
- Why does the register form requires me to enter a company name when I do not have one?
- Is my information secure?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Are international shipments also free if they are over $20?
- How often do you get new items?
- May I order something that is currently out of stock?
- If I order a large quantity of something, may I get a better price?
1) Where are you located?
We are located at 5915 Mayflower CT, STE 203, Alexandria, VA 22312.
2) How long does it take to ship if I select free shipping?
We ship via Fedex Ground, unless otherwise specified. Depending on your distance from Alexandria, VA your shipment can take from one day (for neighbouring states) to five days (for states on the West Coast).
3) I would like my shipment next day, is that possible?
Sure, just be sure to select the shipment method desired. We shall ship it using that method. Additional charges will apply.
4) After shipping can I track my orders?
For domestic shipments you are able to track via Fedex.com or Usps.com. After shipping out the package, we email you the tracking information. We ship via USPS for international shipments, currently, they do not offer tracking and confirmation.
5) Do you accept returns?
Yes. We accept returns within 30 days of receipt of the item. Please refer to our Return Policy for more details.
6) What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, Diners Club, Paypal.
8) Where are the products made?
All the products are made in Kenya (except for the Madagscar hats). Everything is purchased from one supplier in Kenya.
9) What does the Hacker Safe image mean?
The Hacker Safe icon/image is a image of certification to ensure shoppers that their information is safe from would be hackers. Our website is scanned everyday for vulnerabilities via www.scanalert.com (shopnbc.com, petco.com and many others use this service). You may click the image to verify its authenticity.
10) What is Google Checkout?
For buyers, Google Checkout is a fast, secure, and convenient way to shop online. Google Checkout makes online shopping easy by providing a single login for purchases across the web.
11) Are the pictured products what I get or do I get something similar?
What you see is what you get. We take pride in ensuring that you get exactly what you ordered. In some sections you might see items that look similar. There are some slight differences and hence different pictures.
12) The picture looks really nice, does the item look the same?
We do not take glamour pictures or edit our pictures beyond editing their size. Care is taken not to give you, our customer, a false impression of the item. Most items look better in person.
13) I'm not comfortable purchasing online, how can I find a store near me?
Please take a look at our locations page. If you think a store you frequent should carry our products, ask them to contact us at 1-866-499-4995 or email@example.com. We are always looking to make our products more easily accessible to you.
14) May I order over the phone?
Yes. Simply call us at 1-866-499-4995 with the model numbers and we can take your order right over the phone.
15) Do you have a print catalogue you can send me?
Unfortunately we donot have a print catalogue. Our products change from month to month. As our products are handmade duplication is difficult.
16) How long have you been in business?
We have been in business since September 2004. Our sole supplier has been in business since 1980.
17) Why does the register form ask for my date of birth?
Our store policy states that we cannot knowingly sell to a person under 18.
18) Why does the register form requires me to enter a company name when I do not have one?
If you don't have a company name, please put none.
19) Is my information secure?
Yes. We actually employ high grade security encryption during the order, log in and registration process. For you tech savvy people that is 256 bit encryption and not 128 bit encryption as typically used by other stores. Please refer to your web browser's help guide on how to verify page encryption. It typically is a padlock icon on the bottom right of your screen.
20) Do you ship internationally?
21) Are international shipments also free if they are over $20?
This typically depends on the size of the order. In most cases we will. We have shipped to Thailand before for free.
22) How often do you get new items?
Shipments come in once every month. However, products are put online on a weekly basis..
23) May I order something that is currently out of stock?
You may do so, it may take a up to a month to a month and a half to get it.
24) If I order a large quantity of something, may I get a better price?
We are always open to negotiations.